Vuelta a España 2022 (spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I have Hayter at 9/1 for the win today ^_^

I hope that's not a big stake.... he's only got 2 or 3km after the last downhill bit finishes to gain back all the places he'll lose on the descent....

Adam4868

Guru
I hope that's not a big stake.... he's only got 2 or 3km after the last downhill bit finishes to gain back all the places he'll lose on the descent....
Lol....there's no big bets from me ! Only big wins 🙄
I'd be surprised if the break doesn't make it today,but in the words of the great Rogla "no risk,no glory"

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I'd be surprised if the break doesn't make it today

depends mainly on Jumbo's desire to hang onto or relinquish red jersey I would say. I'm not sure they'd let Hayter get away in a break though so your bet looks doomed :laugh:

could take a while for a "desirable" break to form, but if a decent group with no proper GC threats form it will probably stay away as the GC teams will want to save their legs for the summit finish tmr.

Adam4868

Guru
depends mainly on Jumbo's desire to hang onto or relinquish red jersey I would say. I'm not sure they'd let Hayter get away in a break though so your bet looks doomed :laugh:

could take a while for a "desirable" break to form, but if a decent group with no proper GC threats form it will probably stay away as the GC teams will want to save their legs for the summit finish tmr.
I never mentioned Hayter from the break....If he wins it it's from the GC.
That's the risk of a 9/1 bet....personally speaking I'm thinking Jumbo won't mind the red jersey being loaned out for a couple of days.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
as previously explained ^^ that isn't going to happen because he cant descend:okay: ... but I hope I'm wrong.

Fred Wright might have a chance from a breakaway.

Adam4868

Guru
as previously explained ^^ that isn't going to happen because he cant descend:okay: ... but I hope I'm wrong.

Can't descend 🙄 I guess its a change from "he can only ride at the back"
Hayter never came to this race for GC...I'd say he'll be more after stage wins.
His results for this year alone more than speak for themselves.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Well he's made a solo break for it...watch this space.....

1661340334400.png

T4tomo

Legendary Member

whisper it quietly, Fred has made it into the 17 strong break....:secret:

Milzy

Guru
That's the risk of a 9/1 bet....personally speaking I'm thinking Jumbo won't mind the red jersey being loaned out for a couple of days.
You should be backing Fred Wright.

T4tomo

Legendary Member

FW nearly made it. 3rd on stage and pipped to Roja by Molards 2 bonus seconds for coming 4th :sad:

Top Bottom