Vuelta a España 2022 (spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Might Wout fancy it??

may a bit too hilly for Wout.........

Adam4868

Guru
Need proper climbing legs for La Vuelta, and generally not having just raced the tour helps....
Agree although there's a few riders that only seemed to find there legs getting towards the end of the Tour....Martinez springs to mind.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Agree although there's a few riders that only seemed to find there legs getting towards the end of the Tour....Martinez springs to mind.

wasn't Martinez ill at the start of the tour though? It certainly settled who was Ineos GC leader pretty quickly.

an early exit from the tour can be a good warm up to salvage the season at La Vuelta

Adam4868

Guru
:laugh:

Evenepoel is having another go at the GC. Could struggle in the steep stages.
Top ten with a few stage wins ? Suppose a lot depends on what sort of support he'd get.Honestly I don't really see him getting near the podium though....says me looking at what's odds I can get 😁

Adam4868

Guru
I did read he wasn't racing,but what do I know ! Will wait and see.
In an interview with Radio MARCA, Vuelta a Espana race director Javier Guillén has said that Egan Bernal will be at the start in Utrecht on the 19th of August. This, although unconfirmed and with little comunication from the team, comes as a sign of confidence that the Colombian will not only be back to competition soon, but on a higher stage than expected.

Adam4868

Guru
Mikel means buisness !
“I think right now I will be looking for stage wins,” Landa said of the upcoming Vuelta, which starts August 19 in the Netherlands. “The podium looks very far away right now.”

Top Bottom