Vuelta a Espana 2023 (spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
The highlight of this Vuelta though has to go to Landa...that ride on the Angliru,150 m to go and he pulls through to help Sep,not a glance back or flick of the elbow, pulls him to the finish and steps of the gas to let Sep take third and the time bonus.I think he gifted Kuss this Vuelta whilst sacrificing his own GC ambitions !
Long live Landisimo 😍
Landa was just trying to set next year's Vuelta up with a softer defending champion for his new patron Remco.

Landa plays long games that us mortals can rarely comprehend.

Jameshow

Veteran
Landa was just trying to set next year's Vuelta up with a softer defending champion for his new patron Remco.

Is Chris Froome playing the long game?! 🤣🤣🤣

tarric

Über Member

I thought he was going to the tour next year or has he realised the truth yet or more likely Patrick has.

Is Jonas Vinegaard not very good at cycling no hands. They have just shown JV cycling across the road in the traditional pose for the Tour winners but he was all over the place. I noticed the same thing when JV were celebration the Tour de France win lol

ha ha - Carlton just said the same thing - great minds, eh

Mike_P

Guru
Vin always looks unsteady no handed. Proves to win TdF twice you not need to wholly competent in all road cycling skills.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Woke up from my doze just in time to catch the last 15k ish. That was a really exciting finish.

Two Intermarche riders in the top ten of the final stage of the Vuelta!

Top Bottom