"w*********nkkeerrr"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thomas

the tank engine
haha...morons this morning in a van. Started mouthing off just before some red lights and honking...then at the lights started mouthing off again. I just read their company info and numberplate to the camera and pointed to it.

Asked if they wanted to get out of the van, but they didn't have the balls (thankfully :rofl:). A moment later, turned into where I park my bike and got the infamous w*********nkkeerrr"....made me laugh. I did swear back, then apologised to the people waiting in the registery office's car park & wished them a nice wedding. They found it funny.

The van guys actually made me laugh with their stupidity. It was annoying, as a police car came the other way at the lights (with 4 massive coppers)...but they had their blues and twos on, so obviously had better things to do than stop and tell off mouthy morons in a van. Had they not of been on a call, I would have stopped them.

Still, had a lovely ride today! :biggrin:

I'll upload the video later, dunno how much will be on it :biggrin:

You are the new Magnatom........or his brother or summat.

OP
OP
thomas

thomas

the tank engine
Ben M said:
The wedding bit sounds hilarious :bravo:

I can't wait for the video :ohmy:

Imagine that..you're perfect day "do you take..."then i but in "oh f*** off you t***!" :shy:

I bet you only hear their horn and that's about it. Talking of horns, just had some moron outside the office keeping thumping their horn. Either someone on the road/the office across the road yelled "SHUT UP!" or something like that. I gave them a little clap of appreciation.

Then, when the lights changed, someone coming the other way gave the person who was honking before a bit of horn back :evil:

thomas said:
Imagine that..you're perfect day "do you take..."then i but in "oh f*** off you t***!" :biggrin:

I bet you only hear their horn and that's about it. Talking of horns, just had some moron outside the office keeping thumping their horn. Either someone on the road/the office across the road yelled "SHUT UP!" or something like that. I gave them a little clap of appreciation.

Then, when the lights changed, someone coming the other way gave the person who was honking before a bit of horn back ;)

the other day on my fiancee's street someone was honking at another driver who was trying to parallel park (in a space that they could, and were fitting into, just couldn't wait that moment while he parked. saw an old dear clout his door mirror with her handbag and shout "shut up you impatient man" and wonder off!

Black Sheep said:
the other day on my fiancee's street someone was honking at another driver who was trying to parallel park (in a space that they could, and were fitting into, just couldn't wait that moment while he parked. saw an old dear clout his door mirror with her handbag and shout "shut up you impatient man" and wonder off!

We need more public spirited old dears like that! ;)

Amanda P

Legendary Member
There's nothing that deflates the ego quite like being berated by an old dear.

It should be a profession. We should have squads of trained old dears to patrol council estates and outside clubs, clobbering wayward chavs with their (suitably weighted) handbags.

They could be licensed, a bit like thieves and assassins in the DiscWorld....

adds21

Rider of bikes
Uncle Phil said:
It should be a profession. We should have squads of trained old dears to patrol council estates and outside clubs, clobbering wayward chavs with their (suitably weighted) handbags.

+1. I'd be more than happy for my Council Tax to go up a little to pay for it!

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
..speaking of impatient drivers, did anyone see that footage on the news the other night of the driver who got peeved at waiting for a suicidal to jump and pushed him off the bridge so he could "continue his journey"?

:sad:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Uncle Phil said:
There's nothing that deflates the ego quite like being berated by an old dear.

They could be licensed, a bit like thieves and assassins in the DiscWorld....

An excellent idea. Something for me to aspire to in a few years...:sad:

Could they have tartan trolleys with retractable blades on the wheels? For scything past cars parked on the pavement....

thomas said:
Being an old dear does mean you can get away with murder though :sad:.

It does. Only the old can be truly anarchic. When you're young you're just practising for when you get old.

Top Bottom