Wahoo Elemnt bolt won't connect to phone app

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I've been having this issue for the past few days and it is very frustrating ! Put in a support request. I have tried unpairing, factory reset of the device, reinstalling the app and it seems to get stuck on the pairing bit. Bah!

Tribansman

Veteran
I've been having this issue for the past few days and it is very frustrating ! Put in a support request. I have tried unpairing, factory reset of the device, reinstalling the app and it seems to get stuck on the pairing bit. Bah!
I had this intermittently too with my old phone (huawei) but issue went away when I replaced it (Samsung galaxy). Reckon it's probably a software issue and should hopefully get sorted with the next app update.

Must admit, I love my wahoo and the device itself I've found way better than my previous Garmin, but connecting up to the phone and syncing routes seemed to be way more reliable with Garmin Connect. It also always synced a ride over, whereas with wahoo it seems I need to have either just opened or recently opened the app for it to make the connection with the device (it doesn't stay connected in the background). I've emailed wahoo about it and they basically said why would you want constant background connection, just open the app :cursing:

Top Bottom