Wahoo Elment Live Track

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sunny Portrush

Veteran
Hi, I know there are other threads about live tracking but since this is a current issue with mine, I hope it’s OK to start a new thread.

Basically, the live tracking is about tem minutes behind real time and i was wondering if anyone else had the same problem. Past few rides, I’ve got home only to see myself still out on the road when i look at the live track on our ipad.

The app and elment are both up to date so why the delay. I may un-install the app and re-install it but as I said, just curious if anyone else had the same thing

Thanks

Hi, I know there are other threads about live tracking but since this is a current issue with mine, I hope it’s OK to start a new thread.

Basically, the live tracking is about tem minutes behind real time and i was wondering if anyone else had the same problem. Past few rides, I’ve got home only to see myself still out on the road when i look at the live track on our ipad.

The app and elment are both up to date so why the delay. I may un-install the app and re-install it but as I said, just curious if anyone else had the same thing

Thanks
Feel virtuous while sitting on the couch watchimgnyourself work out!

Top Bottom