Wahoo KICKR 2016 freehub

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vorhees

Pending a possible longer lockdown the might restrict our outside time I'm trying to be prepared so have dragged the Wahoo out from the cobwebs.

Being my typical self though it looks like I've 'tidied up' most of the pieces and can't find the free hub body for my Shimano cassette. Looking online seems to be only bring up Campag conversions so to get to the point - does anybody know what free hub body I can use on this or am I doomed and have a very heavy unusable piece of metal to decorate the shed with?

CXRAndy

Guru
Pending a possible longer lockdown the might restrict our outside time I'm trying to be prepared so have dragged the Wahoo out from the cobwebs.

Being my typical self though it looks like I've 'tidied up' most of the pieces and can't find the free hub body for my Shimano cassette. Looking online seems to be only bring up Campag conversions so to get to the point - does anybody know what free hub body I can use on this or am I doomed and have a very heavy unusable piece of metal to decorate the shed with?
Contact wahoo fitness. They will guide you to cost and availability

Top Bottom