Wahoo Live Tracking

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sunny Portrush

Veteran
Anyone else experiencing trouble with wahoo live tracking? I have an Elemnt which was working fine until I updated it a couple of days ago.

Previous to that, when I started a ride, an email would be sent to my wife so she could keep an eye on me in case of accident. There would be a hyperlink within the email that would launch the map so she could see where I was.

After the update, she still gets the email but the link is no longer a hyperlink - any ideas? I have contacted Wahoo but no reply as yet

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
I’ve had an issue where my Wahoo didn’t send any emails after updating several times. I resolve it by turning off Live Link then turning it back on. Works every time.

ClaireSaud

Veteran
I had the same problem a couple of months ago. My Elemnt wasn’t sending an email to my husband. He had accidentally clicked on “unsubscribe“ on a previous email. I contacted Wahoo and they resubscribed his email address and resolved the issue.

OP
OP
Sunny Portrush

Sunny Portrush

Veteran
Claire,

I'm getting all the emails, they contain the info pertinent to her watching on Live Track but it isn't in the form of a hyper-link that she can just click on or touch on her phone

Top Bottom