Wahoo Users

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gmw492

Veteran
Hi all,
I have recently purchased a Wahoo Elemnt Bolt after switching from Garmin, I have used Garmin. for years but thought I would try a Wahoo due to the ease of use and my Garmin having issues uploading and pairing etc sometimes, anyway back to my question ^_^.
I have used it once but when my Strava segments pop up it only shows my time against my PR or against KOM/QOM I have read you can see your friends times in the segment which I could on my Garmin but I cannot see any settings or info online to enable this on my Wahoo, is it possible to see your friends times :wacko:
Any information would be great :notworthy:

pawl

Legendary Member
Hi all,
I have recently purchased a Wahoo Elemnt Bolt after switching from Garmin, I have used Garmin. for years but thought I would try a Wahoo due to the ease of use and my Garmin having issues uploading and pairing etc sometimes, anyway back to my question ^_^.
I have used it once but when my Strava segments pop up it only shows my time against my PR or against KOM/QOM I have read you can see your friends times in the segment which I could on my Garmin but I cannot see any settings or info online to enable this on my Wahoo, is it possible to see your friends times :wacko:
Any information would be great :notworthy:

Are you still using the free version.Some information that was previously free is now subscription only.

OP
OP
gmw492

gmw492

Veteran
Are you still using the free version.Some information that was previously free is now subscription only.
Hi no I’m on subscription I took it annually last year so still got it till October

Top Bottom