Wake up your brain with this beaut!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
26/26 Timer 00:29

D

Deleted member 26715

Quite interesting I can recite the English A-Z, I can recite the phonetic A-Z without thinking or pausing, but whilst doing that I had to keep going back in my mind to work out what the next one was, I do have a fear that my brain is deteriorating & this sort of confirms it

winjim

Smash the cistern
Quite interesting I can recite the English A-Z, I can recite the phonetic A-Z without thinking or pausing, but whilst doing that I had to keep going back in my mind to work out what the next one was, I do have a fear that my brain is deteriorating & this sort of confirms it
I sort of found I could scan the list for the one I was looking for, while simultaneously 'queuing up' the next one in my head, if that makes sense. It's as if the two operations are using two different parts of my brain, like when I read a bedtime story to my daughter I can be thinking about something completely unrelated and the two things don't interfere.

D

Deleted member 26715

I sort of found I could scan the list for the one I was looking for, while simultaneously 'queuing up' the next one in my head, if that makes sense. It's as if the two operations are using two different parts of my brain, like when I read a bedtime story to my daughter I can be thinking about something completely unrelated and the two things don't interfere.
I could do that occasionally & then there were times I just could not see the one I wanted, I knew what I was looking for but just couldn't see it,

Brains

Legendary Member
23/26 before I ran out of time

I use the NATO alphabet on a daily basis, so even knowing all the answers I could not spot them fast enough

Top Bottom