Walcott out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Capello hasn't made the same mistake as Sven and has left Walcott out this time. And a bunch of players I've never heard of...

darkstar

Quite disappointed Walcott's out to be honest, he has impressed me this season, he has the ability to create opportunities from nothing by out sprinting/out thinking the opponent.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Walcott still plays like a schoolboy. Lennon and even Johnson are far superior and SWP is a tosser too:biggrin:

darkstar

The youngest player to ever score a hat trick for England, speaks for itself in my opinion. He has all the attributes to be a special player and i think he has proved himself over the past few months.

OP
OP
T

trustysteed

darkstar said:
The youngest player to ever score a hat trick for England, speaks for itself in my opinion. He has all the attributes to be a special player and i think he has proved himself over the past few months.

you must be an arsenal supporter!

OP
OP
T

trustysteed

that's a fair comment then! i don't like arsenal either but trying to be as objective as posisble, i agree with greedo in thinking he's overrated.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
this world cup is probably too early for him (christ knows what ericksson was doing taking him last time). he has pace, but needs to think quicker to spot the killer pass earlier.

postman

Legendary Member
Running fast never made a footballer .His final ball is always rubbish .

Some retired football bloke said yesterday he would not pick him .

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Not that I count myself as any great authority on football, but I don't rate him that highly as a winger. His crossing just isn't good enough. He might be a superb centre forward one day. Lennon's pretty quick and Shaun Wright-Phillips can score. Given Gerrard's pretty good on the right too...

rich p

ridiculous old lush
The irony is that it looks like SWP will go and Adam Johnson, who gets in City's team ahead of him, wil not.

Top Bottom