Walking on outside of my feet Why ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello Everyone,

Not really sure if the title explains my problem or question but hopefully the text will do a better job. I have noticed lately that I tend to stand with my weight on the outer edges of my feet and if I try to straighten them to put my feet down flat on my pedals or the ground ( even standing up while off road motorcycle) It gives me cramp after a short time, I'm guessing some how by the set up of my bike I have unbalanced the tendons in my legs, what do you think is the likely cause of this with regard to bike setup ? Most of my dailey exercise comes from the bike so I'm blaming that first !

Thanks for your thoughts.

Brad

Arsen Gere

Über Member
IMHO it is unlikely to be the bike. Do you sit at a desk all day with bandy legs and your feet on their sides ? In any event a physio is worth a visit now, if you notice it it is worth getting seen to before it becomes a problem.

OP
OP
BADGER.BRAD
No desk, I do a fairly varied outside job involving some HGV driving so hence my thought about the bike being the only repetative exercise I get. I'll get it checked out by my GP.

Thanks

Brad

nathanicola

Don't know if you can relate to this but i've got the same trouble, i tend to peddle with my knees out slightly and pushing on the out side edge of my feet, it makes them sore if i'm pushing hard. If i pull my knees in my feet are lovely and flat on the peddles but it pulls against the outside of my hips. I think its because i fisicaly can't cross my legs, probably due to wearing wellies every day for 30 odd years.

Top Bottom