1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walking people!!!

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Kovu, 29 Dec 2007.

1. Kovu

Kovu Über Member

Okay so not too sure where to put this, but need to rant, and it's too meek really for the Soapbox.

Right okay here goes, I know Cyclists get a poor media reports and everything sterotypes them as terrible etc, Mattew Paris - Prime Example, but my major pet peeve at the moment is people out walking.

Why?!?! I know it's not all of them, just like cyclists, but why the rude ones. It was a wet day, and i mean wet and very windy, but yet there are people out walking?! Whole Families! People who can't use the pavement no, they have to use the whole road and all the way across!! Why?! Why walk on a terrible wet and windy day, what can be gained from that? Standing though on the road across it all annoyed me alot!

Okay rant over. Phew!

2. Lord of the Teapot

Lord of the Teapot New Member

Calm down, Kovu, have a cuppa.

3. Kovu

Kovu Über Member

Cheers Lord! Black Coffee?

4. dangerousjules

dangerousjules New Member

oh my god lotp he said COFFEE!

5. Kovu

Kovu Über Member

*Cough* She and i love Coffee! Better than Tea! Though i like to drink tea with like a million sugars! :biggrin:

6. Lord of the Teapot

And it was going so well...

* Grabs the Tippex *

7. Lord of the Teapot

* Hands Kovu a non tea type drink *

8. Kovu

Kovu Über Member

Yeash! Got there in the end!

Though i think i would have prefered tea to your non tea type drink, it doesn't taste very nice :biggrin:

9. Lord of the Teapot

* Takes the non tea type drink back and replaces it with a freshly cup of superly brewed tea *

10. Kovu

Kovu Über Member

Yum yum!

Lord of the Teapot has done it again. Save for the fact it isnt coffee xD

11. Lord of the Teapot

12. Joe24

Joe24 More serious cyclist than Bonj

Airzound gets the people moving. Or just shout excuse me very very loud.

13. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

my wife is a walker and a driver of a 4x4. However these are not grounds for divorce according to the soliciter:biggrin:.

14. Speicher

Speicher Vice Admiral

You may have asked the wrong person. If you are seeking legal advice, ask a Solicitor. If you speak to a soliciter, you may soon need legal advice. :sad:

15. Pete

Pete Guest

I walk. Got a problem with that?
    Sometimes on my own, sometimes with others. Got a problem with that?
    If I'm walking along a road, sometimes I'll have to cross it. Got a problem with that?
    Sometimes there's no footpath alongside the road. Got a problem with that?
    I try not to obstruct other road or path users when walking. Got a problem with that?
    In short: Got a problem?