Walking people!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kovu

Über Member
Okay so not too sure where to put this, but need to rant, and it's too meek really for the Soapbox.

Right okay here goes, I know Cyclists get a poor media reports and everything sterotypes them as terrible etc, Mattew Paris - Prime Example, but my major pet peeve at the moment is people out walking.

Why?!?! I know it's not all of them, just like cyclists, but why the rude ones. It was a wet day, and i mean wet and very windy, but yet there are people out walking?! Whole Families! People who can't use the pavement no, they have to use the whole road and all the way across!! Why?! Why walk on a terrible wet and windy day, what can be gained from that? Standing though on the road across it all annoyed me alot!

Okay rant over. Phew!

Calm down, Kovu, have a cuppa.

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
dangerousjules said:
oh my god lotp he said COFFEE!

*Cough* She and i love Coffee! Better than Tea! Though i like to drink tea with like a million sugars! :biggrin:

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
Lord of the Teapot said:
* Hands Kovu a non tea type drink *

Yeash! Got there in the end!

Though i think i would have prefered tea to your non tea type drink, it doesn't taste very nice :biggrin:

* Takes the non tea type drink back and replaces it with a freshly cup of superly brewed tea *

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
Yum yum!

Lord of the Teapot has done it again. Save for the fact it isnt coffee xD

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Kovu said:
Okay so not too sure where to put this, but need to rant, and it's too meek really for the Soapbox.

Right okay here goes, I know Cyclists get a poor media reports and everything sterotypes them as terrible etc, Mattew Paris - Prime Example, but my major pet peeve at the moment is people out walking.

Why?!?! I know it's not all of them, just like cyclists, but why the rude ones. It was a wet day, and i mean wet and very windy, but yet there are people out walking?! Whole Families! People who can't use the pavement no, they have to use the whole road and all the way across!! Why?! Why walk on a terrible wet and windy day, what can be gained from that? Standing though on the road across it all annoyed me alot!

Okay rant over. Phew!

Airzound gets the people moving. Or just shout excuse me very very loud.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Bigtallfatbloke said:
my wife is a walker and a driver of a 4x4. However these are not grounds for divorce according to the soliciter:biggrin:.

You may have asked the wrong person. If you are seeking legal advice, ask a Solicitor. If you speak to a soliciter, you may soon need legal advice. :sad:

Pete

I walk. Got a problem with that?
Sometimes on my own, sometimes with others. Got a problem with that?
If I'm walking along a road, sometimes I'll have to cross it. Got a problem with that?
Sometimes there's no footpath alongside the road. Got a problem with that?
I try not to obstruct other road or path users when walking. Got a problem with that?
In short: Got a problem?

Top Bottom