Wanted: 26 x 1 3/8 chromed steel rear wheel with 3 speed hub.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Oldfentiger

Veteran
As per title.
Suitable for calliper brakes.
Need one for my Sunbeam roadster build, as the original is just too rusty and a previous owner has fitted a single speed freewheel.
Will also be looking for handlebar shifter and the little frame mounted pulley thingy.

Just remembered I need a saddle, as the original Terry item is too far gone. Anything suitable for a roadster, preferably with bag loops.

midlife

Guru

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
In all honesty, you're probably better off keeping an eye out for a very cheap complete donor bike, although plenty of those also have rusty wheels, but some are worse than others. I was given a 3 speed recently, and picked another up for 99p. It's useful to be able to mix & match bits so a ratty project can gradually become less ratty, but without spending more on bits than the bike is worth.

OP
OP
Oldfentiger

Oldfentiger

Veteran
Thanks, good suggestion.
I managed to buy a SA hub on the Bay yesterday, and there are a couple of suitable rims on there also, so I’m most of the way there now.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Just remembered I need a saddle, as the original Terry item is too far gone. Anything suitable for a roadster, preferably with bag loops.

Got this saddle But would have to wait until the lockdown is finished

Top Bottom