wanted, models big in the bristol area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
Maybe we should direct him toward the Girls in Lycra thread is he's after cyclists with large Bristols!

Arch

Married to Night Train
"model profile: male or female, 25-35, slim to average build, comfortable on a bike (some shots will be in traffic) "

You'd hope he'd find that, on a cycling forum....

rich p

ridiculous old lush
It's not clear what's being advertised - is it bikes, clothing or something else?
I don't want to offer my services and find out later it's an advert for impotence or penile extension cream (I'd rather nobody knew about that problem).
Oh, and it doesn't say 'slim to average sized beer belly' either:biggrin:

OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Arch said:
"model profile: male or female, 25-35, slim to average build, comfortable on a bike (some shots will be in traffic) "

You'd hope he'd find that, on a cycling forum....

as a celebrity* commuter, you should get your agent to get you an audition at least…:biggrin:

*been on the telly for at least two seconds

Pete

domtyler said:
Maybe we should direct him toward the Girls in Lycra thread is he's after cyclists with large Bristols!
It appears from the thread title that he also wants to photograph them in the Bath...;)

blue trice

big bristol models

my glasses need windolean,
I`ve heard about 2 models in bristol

it must be those 2 delightful angels from heaven

Trinny and Sussanah!!!!!!!!!!!!

blue trice

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I am living in Bristol ... but only average in the Bristol department!!!;):blush::biggrin:

I'm comfortable on a bike but not infront of a camera... I hated it when I made an appearence on TV - luckily it was short background shot and only about 5 people saw it and commented. The bloke tried to interview me and I just burst into giggles .. .now I wonder why they didn't use that bit:biggrin:.

Top Bottom