Wanted - New Legs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
@Tin Pot may have an old pair he's not using at the moment.
The pair offered for sale by @Shut Up Legs haven't been marked as sold yet.

Last edited:

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
I'm also after a set, if someone wants to swap for classic 1966 vintage, incorporating a fetching pair of "hamster pants".

I'm in the market to swap heart and lungs, too.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Mine are spoken for, and you wouldn't want them anyway. They have a manufacturing defect which causes them to self destruct from time to time, unless fed some very magic pills at just the right moment.

OP
OP
Rooster1

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Fact is, tried to do my usual daily lunch ride and it was pain the whole time. Need a rest (for one day).

screenman

Legendary Member
There sure is some youngsters on here, legs are good and so are the other systems here in this 1956 model. Mind you a trapped nerve in the back is going to play up for a few weeks.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
There sure is some youngsters on here, legs are good and so are the other systems here in this 1956 model. Mind you a trapped nerve in the back is going to play up for a few weeks.
Ha ha - another 1956 leg-owner here! (And my back was twinging earlier in the week after rushing into some exercises with 2 x 7.5 kg kettlebells. I think I will build up a bit more gradually with those!)

I have only done about 1,800 miles on my bikes so far in 2018 after a slow start due to the extended winter, but I am catching up on my goals fairly rapidly now - another 70+ miler is planned for tomorrow in the Yorkshire Dales.

In terms of cycling, my legs are working better than they have for a long while. The left leg looks a bit of a mess though due to its damaged veins. Normally, it is covered by a compression sock but it has been too hot for that recently.

Top Bottom