Lost Legs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Skipper

Has anyone seen a pair of cycling legs. I seem to have lost mine.
I had a really nice pair for the summer, but in the last week or two I seem to have misplaced them. On this morning's ride they were definitely nowhere to be seen!
They're about 32 inch inside leg, with lots of muscle. Shaved for speed (kidding), pasty white with a hint of sun tan (left over from a week on the IOW). Several scars on the shins and knees from hitting the tarmac too often.
In the meantime, I'm having to make do with an old pair I had from before my cycling days!
If you locate them, I'll gladly pay the postage ........:tired:

Koga

Take a break, gives you time to find them again....

Funny I read this thread this morning. Just had to abandon my planned run due to being dead. Maybe I've got your legs and you've got mine.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Look for them next to the indoor trainer.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
A few days rest will soon put the zip back in your legs!

After 2 months last year confined to bed due to illness, I lost my legs so badly that I thought somebody had cut them off while I was asleep and replaced them with arms! (I had big legs and weedy arms before that.)

I am getting my muscles back now, which is nice! I must make an effort to hang on to them through the winter so I am ready to start riding with other CycleChatters again in the spring.

Berties

Fast and careful!
Summer legs gone ,winter legs on ,feeling the burn of the winter bike,getting used to a new bike as well,40 miles feels like 100 at present especially the rainy days

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
A few days rest will soon put the zip back in your legs!

After 2 months last year confined to bed due to illness, I lost my legs so badly that I thought somebody had cut them off while I was asleep and replaced them with arms! (I had big legs and weedy arms before that.)

I am getting my muscles back now, which is nice! I must make an effort to hang on to them through the winter so I am ready to start riding with other CycleChatters again in the spring.

Same for me this year, I'm on round 2. Strangely the legs attached to my body after a 1.5 mile walk today certainly didn't feel like the ones I had in June, so had to sleep it off

jayonabike