Lost Legs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Skipper

Skipper

10 loops up Ivinghoe beacon and Toms hill out of Aldbury will help you find them
I'm a bit of a bit of a wimp, and never attempt either, when in a sane mind anyway. Love Aldbury, but always take the sneaky way back to Hemel via the A41, as it's quite near the end of a long ride, and I've left my legs elsewhere!

Scoop940

You need cake, preferably chocolate.

I've got a couple of spare legs if anyone wants them; a hirsute black left leg with inside measurement of 30 inches and a shaved Caucasian right with inside measurement of 28 inches.

D

Deleted member 1258

I have a pair of Friday legs (yes, it's already Friday over here) available to a good home :tongue:. The damned things insist on joining me on my commutes every Friday, for some odd reason...

Your lucky my Friday legs often make an appearance on Wednesday or Thursday.:sad:

D

Deleted member 1258

My Friday legs made an appearance on my ride this morning, Saturday.:sad:

D

Deleted member 1258

That is simply unfair.

Perhaps, but perhaps I wasn't being fair on my legs asking them to do 110 miles in 2 days, 13 mile commute Friday morning, 44 miles Friday afternoon and 53 miles Saturday morning, I don't normally do that much mileage on consecutive days.

Top Bottom