1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted Pashley U-Plus-2 or similar

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Stu West, 3 Dec 2007.

1. Stu West

Stu West New Member

I am trying to find a U-Plus-2 (or similar) to move around my 8 and 4 year old over decent distances. If anyone has one they want to unload, or any tips, they would be very appreciated! I am based in Edinburgh, but about to move to Oxford (for a few months). Many thanks, Stu.

2. wagtail

wagtail New Member

Stu,

I have a U + 2 available, I'm in Wiltshire, not too far to travel form Oxford if your'e interested.

3. ufkacbln

ufkacbln Guest

Not directly helpful as I sold mine last year, but.........................

Be careful with the "similar" as there are tandem trailer bikes with one wheel. These are in my opinion lethal!

Two kids on a single wheel causes extreme "flicking" when either moves. This is difficult to correct and causes enough of a change in course to make trafffic dangerous.

4. tneupert

tneupert New Member

u-plus-2

Hi Stu,
    Are you still looking for a U-plus-2? Have one here in York, not new but good working order. Let me know if you're interested. Cheers, Tatjana

5. ppowaga

ppowaga New Member

u+2

Hi there,
    I know it's quite old, but maybe your offer is still valid...frankly don't think so, but...maybe?!
    Pit