Wanted Pashley U-Plus-2 or similar

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Stu West, 3 Dec 2007.

1. Stu West

Stu West New Member

I am trying to find a U-Plus-2 (or similar) to move around my 8 and 4 year old over decent distances. If anyone has one they want to unload, or any tips, they would be very appreciated! I am based in Edinburgh, but about to move to Oxford (for a few months). Many thanks, Stu.

2. wagtail

wagtail New Member

Stu,

I have a U + 2 available, I'm in Wiltshire, not too far to travel form Oxford if your'e interested.

3. ufkacbln

ufkacbln Guest

Not directly helpful as I sold mine last year, but.........................

Be careful with the "similar" as there are tandem trailer bikes with one wheel. These are in my opinion lethal!

Two kids on a single wheel causes extreme "flicking" when either moves. This is difficult to correct and causes enough of a change in course to make trafffic dangerous.

4. tneupert

tneupert New Member

u-plus-2

Hi Stu,
    Are you still looking for a U-plus-2? Have one here in York, not new but good working order. Let me know if you're interested. Cheers, Tatjana

5. ppowaga

ppowaga New Member

u+2

Hi there,
    I know it's quite old, but maybe your offer is still valid...frankly don't think so, but...maybe?!
    Pit

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice