Wanted: Selle Italia Flite or other good quality road saddles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
MajorMantra

MajorMantra

tornadotony said:
you are probably sorted by now but if not I have a yellow selle italia flite.

Hi,

I've now tried the Classic Flite and decided it's not ideal. Are you talking about a Classic? People say the new versions is similar anyway actually but I might be tempted to try it for the right price.

Matthew

OP
OP
MajorMantra

MajorMantra

I'm a weight weenie until it actually starts to cost me real money. :eek:

I've kind of given up on the Flite actually. The classic version didn't seem to suit me and people say the new one is similar so I'm not going to bother.

Cheers,
Matthew

PpPete

Legendary Member
Yes, I never quite decided about the Avatar myself. It was OK for a couple of hours then I would really start to feel it on the pelvic bones. I almost felt I needed narrower than the 130 (which the shop said was right for me).
I'm trying a second-hand Ti-railed Swift at present....seems to be slightly better.

tornadotony

Veteran
MajorMantra said:
Hi,

I've now tried the Classic Flite and decided it's not ideal. Are you talking about a Classic? People say the new versions is similar anyway actually but I might be tempted to try it for the right price.

Matthew

Sorry - didn't realise you had replied. I'm not sure exactly what model it is but can send a pic if you want. Looking for £20 posted

cameramanjim

Getting faster, very slowly
I'd like to try the new version (introduced in the last 5 years or so) of the Flite - anyone got one languishing in their parts bin?

I'd consider various versions but I'm most interested in the standard one or the Gel Flow.

I'm also interested in any other decent road saddles from the likes of Spesh, Selle Italia, Fizik etc - I'm still trying to find something that works for me.

Cheers,
Matthew

Try the Charge Spoon. Very comfortable and even the Ti version you can get for only 39.99 on eBay. The normal version is just over 20.00

OP
OP
MajorMantra

MajorMantra

This thread is almost year old guys. :smile:

And as it happens I've tried both the Arione and the Spoon already. Now if someone were to offer me a Specialized Romin I'd be interested...

Mr Bunbury

I have a Selle Filante Gel Flow that you can have for £25 posted if you want. It's a good saddle but a bit too narrow for me, I recrntly changed to a Spesh Avatar 143 and the extra 10mm suit me better. PM me if you're interested.

Top Bottom