Wanted - Time Trial Clip-On Bars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Young Un

As per title really, time trial clip-ons wanted to enhance my time trial times which are already around the 25/26 minute mark. I am 14 and jobless, and so the cheaper the better.

Cheers
Steve

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
<old man rant>
Bloody sponger - get a job down the mines or something like they used to in the good old days!
</old man rant>

:evil:;)

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
I'm only kidding YU, I had a job at your age, but it was only a paper-round so wouldn't have been able to afford anything like you want anyway.

What are you training for, btw?

OP
OP
Young Un

Young Un

Sh4rkyBloke said:
What are you training for, btw?

Cycling:biggrin:(with a smidge of school thrown in) I may however, try and get a job at the not so local LBS and ride down there as my saturday training, but they would have to have a shower.

I did use to have a paper round, but the money is absolutely pants and so not worth the effort!

OP
OP
Young Un

Young Un

Cycling:biggrin:(with a smidge of school thrown in)

Jobs in the evening are out of the question - mid week is my race/train time - saturdays I am either recovering or training, and sundays, well not many places are open on sundays, and it is also a training day!

I may however, try and get a job at the not so local LBS and ride down there as my saturday training, but they would have to have a shower.

I did use to have a paper round, but the money is absolutely pants and so not worth the effort!

ChrisKH

Guru
Young Un said:
Cycling:biggrin:(with a smidge of school thrown in)

Jobs in the evening are out of the question - mid week is my race/train time - saturdays I am either recovering or training, and sundays, well not many places are open on sundays, and it is also a training day!

I may however, try and get a job at the not so local LBS and ride down there as my saturday training, but they would have to have a shower.

I don't know, the youth of today. Of course the money's pants! You'll be asking for minimum wage next. :evil:

bonj2

I'll have had a ride with them by monday - i'll know whether i like them or not then, if I hate them i'll sell them you for £15. but i suspect i'll like them.

montage

God Almighty
;) 25/26 mins? Think I remember you saying you were struggling to get past the 30mins mark a couple of months ago - great improvement!!

bonj2

Young Un said:
475g:ohmy: Thanks anyway Bonj:biggrin:

you want them light, which means you probably want carbon. But you don't want to pay very much.
Would that be a straight, or curved, stick that you want your moon delivered on? ;)

OP
OP
Young Un

Young Un

montage said:
;) 25/26 mins? Think I remember you saying you were struggling to get past the 30mins mark a couple of months ago - great improvement!!

Deffo not me who said that! First ever 10 I did a 28-20, slowest time so far is 28-25 due to the wind

Top Bottom