War, ooh, ah, what is it good for?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

FishFright

More wheels than sense
Dont forget it was Hiliary who was the war monger. Trump was going to withdraw from international conflict.
Just like George W Bush and that went well

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Shaking things up. Six years of war led to the demise of deference, a real effort at government for the good of the people, and the NHS; 60 years of peace have led to food banks, housing unaffordable to all but a minority, and a 'man of the people' billionaire president who, as one commentator has put it, 'you wouldn't trust with a pair of scissors'.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
I wouldn't trust any politician to tell me what the weather is doing. Hopefully, if we do have a war it'll be politicians that cop the MIRVs.

Most of you lot will be conscripted, and I'll re join as a senior NCO to teach you how to march and clean your socks before sending you off to the front.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I have my blue bells ready man ...

WP_20170411_002.jpg

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I wouldn't trust any politician to tell me what the weather is doing. Hopefully, if we do have a war it'll be politicians that cop the MIRVs.

Most of you lot will be conscripted, and I'll re join as a senior NCO to teach you how to march and clean your socks before sending you off to the front.

Will I need my bucket and spade or do we get issued them ?

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
[QUOTE 4757820, member: 45"]Where's @Flying_Monkey when we need a sense injection?[/QUOTE]
In the middle of nowhere, I mean, Ontario.

Top Bottom