War, ooh, ah, what is it good for?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
I can rent you space in a very secure fallout shelter if anyone is interested?
b%26p2n.JPG

You'll survive any blast in there:okay:

Shaun

Founder
I'd better get watching all those films and series on the Sky+ box that I've not got around to. To save me the first 60+ hours - was Game of Thrones any good?

I'd better get watching all those films and series on the Sky+ box that I've not got around to. To save me the first 60+ hours - was Game of Thrones any good?

(Nuclear) Winter is coming

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
I can't stop giggling. I got a vision in my mind of Mort desperately trying to close a bomb shelter door, wedged open by a pack of spuds, while a mushroom cloud rises lazily in the background

Tin Pot

Guru
So I tried to avoid the news but gave up when even a local expat cyclist opened with "So, war with Russia then eh?" FFS.

As I understand Trump phoned up Putin gave him an hour's notice, Russia told Syria, Syria cleared the airbase then 58 tomahawks obliterated it along with six soldiers. So that's over and we've got weeks and weeks ahead of us for ignorant news commentary, splitting hairs over sound bites.

...am I missing anything?

classic33

Leg End Member
So I tried to avoid the news but gave up when even a local expat cyclist opened with "So, war with Russia then eh?" FFS.

As I understand Trump phoned up Putin gave him an hour's notice, Russia told Syria, Syria cleared the airbase then 58 tomahawks obliterated it along with six soldiers. So that's over and we've got weeks and weeks ahead of us for ignorant news commentary, splitting hairs over sound bites.

...am I missing anything?
Why did six soldiers need 58 tomahawks?

Tin Pot

Guru
Why did six soldiers need 58 tomahawks?

Well my inquiry started the other way around, "how come only six soldiers died when an active airbase was destroyed?" Then I found out the Russians were given prior warning. I assume they left six people in there 'for effect', but then I am pretty cynical.

Top Bottom