Warming up before a ride ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ayceejay

Guru
And it never occurred to you that I was making a funny?:rolleyes:

ayceejay

Guru
Ooooer!
As you may know I have written a lot of serious stuff on this subject here in the past which I think entitles me to some levity.
Incidentally that last post, where you accuse me of being funny and NOT being funny is as logical as the post that caused you to say it.
Can I assume you were being serious?

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Ooooer!
As you may know I have written a lot of serious stuff on this subject here in the past which I think entitles me to some levity.
Incidentally that last post, where you accuse me of being funny and NOT being funny is as logical as the post that caused you to say it.
Can I assume you were being serious?
I've written serious stuff on the internet also, doesn't entitle me to a medal or a round of applause.... Why not just repeat what I'll trust you've posted before?

Stretching cold muscle isn't the best idea.....

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
You didn't make a joke, I didn't laugh

xzenonuk

Veteran
As the title, warming up before going for a ride ? This question is more aimed at what you might call the casual cyclist rather than real road-heads. (To explain that, I enjoy going out on my bike for a casual ride, rather than sportives etc, however I do like to push myself a bit now and again.)

I tend to struggle a bit on the first three miles or so, I've noticed, but from then on I seem to feel totally energised and in the groove, and could probably ride all day !

So, 'casual' cyclists, do you warm up before a ride and how ?

i never warm up, first 20 mins or so can be a pain in the ass but i get used to it and can go all day literally, 40 miles on a mountainbike with 2.10 size knobbly tyres lol, got 1.75 less grippy ones now, just in time for all this ice :smile:

Top Bottom