Warning - nationwide thieves about

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lejogger

Guru
To all gentlement cyclists, there appears to be a cunning thief operating today.

I arrived at work this morning minus 1 pair of plums which I certainly had about my person before I set off.

I'm expecting them to be returned to me at some point this afternoon, but am concerned that I may lose them again on the way home.

Troublesome times. :cold:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
must admit it was bl@@dy cold this morning and then coming home for lunch into the wind was bl@@dy hard work so to save my plums i will be using car this afternoon !

call me a wuss

Correction. You have (had) bigger plums than me for riding in the first place, I'm too worried about ice to ride in these conditions!

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
My plums are held on by a magnetic containment field. Scotty in engineering fixed it for me. Awfully clever this 23rd century technology^_^.

My plums are held on by a magnetic containment field. Scotty in engineering fixed it for me. Awfully clever this 23rd century technology^_^.
Yeah but you might nred to upgrade your internet connection as this thread in 2 centuries old.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
This cold weather has been causing problems with my plumbs since my op in October. In my case the thief isn't 'robbing them' but hitting them with a hammer ! :hyper: Roll on warm weather.

I had similar. I had a pedal spanner in the house which I picked up and put into the loose net thing on my backpack strap to take it back into the garage when I left for work.

unfortunately I forgot about it, and by the time I got to work, someone had stolen it! This is all very nefarious - I wonder what this organised crime group can be planning to do with plums and spanners...

Top Bottom