Warning - nationwide thieves about

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I decided to choose this week to cycle from St Ives near Cambridge to Portsmouth revisiting a few old haunts on the way. .... It is an "age" thing

After being caught in a few " mini-blizzards" today, very cold feet and hands , I am seriously thinking of catching a train and spending a couple of tourist type days instead

Having said that the Endura Stealth Extreme have kept all the important parts warm and comfortable

Has any one ever tried this as a chatup line....

I am a cyclist and have lost all feeling in a certain area and wondered if you would warm them for me

Of course this may be one of those situations where a full face helmet and body armour would be effective

I decided to choose this week to cycle from St Ives near Cambridge to Portsmouth revisiting a few old haunts on the way. .... It is an "age" thing

After being caught in a few " mini-blizzards" today, very cold feet and hands , I am seriously thinking of catching a train and spending a couple of tourist type days instead

Having said that the Endura Stealth Extreme have kept all the important parts warm and comfortable

I live in Milton Keynes, and if you choose your route wisely, I reckon you'll be blown most of the way :cold:

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
The wind almost stopped me coming home from work, was on the fixie and normally i would take a run at the slight hill coming home, but the wind stopped me getting any speed up, so really struggled tonight. if this wind carries on i might have to change my gearing.^_^

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Yes, but REALLY looking forward to my ride home tonight. Might arrive back before I leave!
Won't that mean you have to repeat your commute? That's a bonus: you get to enjoy more cycling. Although it might mean you have to work the same day twice :sad:.

On a related note: the weather here in Melbourne is just about to cool down: today will be the 10th day in a row with maximum temperature over 30°C (and 4 of these were over 35°C). When the cool change comes in, the temperatures over the next few days will drop to a much more reasonable low-20s. Am eagerly anticipating that. If I get rained on while commuting, it really will be the highlight of my week! ^_^

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)

Hmm, not actually that quick. I was rather cautious due to snow and ice around.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Passed a bloke last night cycling in shorts. No tights, just shorts on his legs.

And I thought I was hardcore in my merino top and hi-vi jacket. (plus trousers).

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Leaving the house this morning at 5.45 I did question my sanity and when arriving at work to find a completely empty cycle shed removed any doubt. I must be bonkers!:crazy:

EDIT: My chipolata was exactly where I left it :whistle:

Top Bottom