Was knocked off the bike this morning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snailracer

Über Member
I would certainly report this to the police, at the very least she was driving without due care and attention. The police may well want to know why she has not reported an accident where someone has suffered an injury.

I would also take some legal advice. You may have only suffered slight injury, but I would still think about an injury claim. Not so much for the compensation, but for the affect it may have on her future insurance renewal. A few points on her licence and a few quid on her premium may make her concentrate in future.
Good point - it is not even necessary to prove in court that the motorist was at fault, simply lodging a claim can bump up their premium.

snailracer

Über Member
I never took any details down (reg number)
They do say we learn as we go, so I will be ready next time( fingers crossed there will NOT be a next time)
You can still report what you can remember, even if you don't have the reg.

StuartG

slower but further
Idiotic left hook. Cow never apologised. Sheesh. I'd have taken a wing mirror as a trophy. Grrr

I had a brain dead bint try something similar yesterday, fortunately the Airzound does come in useful sometimes.

Sad to see the misogynist responses to this incident. It was bad driving and blokes are no better (and maybe worse than women).
Manners works both ways ...

BSRU

A Human Being
Sad to see the misogynist responses to this incident. It was bad driving and blokes are no better (and maybe worse than women).
Manners works both ways ...
Talk about over-reacting, if it had been a bloke I would have used the equivalent phrase in place of "bint".:headshake:

StuartG

slower but further
Talk about over-reacting, if it had been a bloke I would have used the equivalent phrase in place of "bint".:headshake:

You are absolutely right about over reaction. Now about manners ... :rolleyes:

nilling

Über Member
Ouch! When I got knocked off I had so much adrenaline I was taking witness details like a loon. All to no avail as copper in the ambulance told me it would be an "insurance job" :sad:

Top Bottom