Was the winner of the Boardman bike during the TdF announced?

Discussion in 'General Cycling Discussions' started by Accy cyclist, 2 Aug 2012.

1. That 3 and a half grand "super"bike during the TdF was one hell of a nice prize, but i didn't hear of anyone winning it. Does anyone know if the winner was announced, and may i add that i hope the winner will put it to good use and not stick it in a shed, or sell it on e Bay or something as bad!
    I hope it went to a deserving cause, did any of you have a go at winning it? I did, but i would've been happy with the runners up jersey prize(maybe):cry:

2. BSRU

BSRU A Human Being

From the website, not very clear though,

Draw date(s):
    The draw date for the main prize will take place within one week of the closing date and time for receipt of all entries.

The draw date for thesecondary prize and the runners-up secondary prize will take place within one week of the closing date and time for all entries for the secondary prize draw which is 28 July 2011 at 4:00 p.m.

3. srw

srw It's a bit more complicated than that...

4. RoyPSB

RoyPSB Well-Known Member

Ah well, not me then. I entered 4 times.

Not to fussed about runnder-up prize. That jersey looked a bit cack to me.

5. frayBentos59

frayBentos59 Specialized OCD

I dread to see my phone bill this month :sad:

6. TonyEnjoyD

TonyEnjoyD Veteran

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice