Was This Deliberate and Did Being a Former Police Officer Make a Difference?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Surprised that the police don’t protect cyclists or surprised that they protect one of their own? Neither surprises me.

Brandane

Legendary Member
No way is she an ex Police Officer.
Rule #1 if you ARE an ex Police Officer or even a serving one, is that if you are stupid enough to get yourself into a situation such as that, you NEVER admit to being a Police Officer, or ever having been one.

No way is she an ex Police Officer.
Rule #1 if you ARE an ex Police Officer or even a serving one, is that if you are stupid enough to get yourself into a situation such as that, you NEVER admit to being a Police Officer, or ever having been one.

If her claim turns out to be true, she should be punished more heavily, as she should be aware of the consequences of her arrogant actions.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Where did she think she was going to go once she passed the cyclist? He was keeping up with the black Audi ahead of him, and had been for the duration of the clip before she knocked him off. What a horrible, entitled, selfish specimen of a person. Should be charged with careless driving at the very least, and banned for a long time.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Bent copper. Are they all bent, or just the ones who get caught?
Yaaaaaaawn.... Every opportunity, same reply. You can't help yourself :rolleyes:.

Drago

Legendary Member
Surprised that the police don’t protect cyclists or surprised that they protect one of their own? Neither surprises me.
Hes not one of their own. Once you're out the door they wouldn't waste a bucket of piss on you if you caught fire.

Totally the car drivers fault. Nevertheless, some piss poor roadcraft fro the rider. Watching it again, I could anticiptate what was going to happen a full 10 seconds before it did, and there are then 2 x likely methods to mitigate what occurred. The rider was riding HUA and staring straight ahead (difficult to judge, but likely) was not positioning to account for potential hazards at junctions and side roads, and not bothering to scan, and then cotinued to blindly hold station for a full 4 seconds in an ever decreasing gap instead of braking a touch and just letting the dilbert pass.

Don't get me wrong, driver is a total tool, completely to blame, and deserves a good pistol whipping, but its the riders own lack of skill/awareness/deliberate inransigence (delete as apporpriate, I have know what of knowing which) that made him to deliberately keep station when it was immediately apparent what was coming next.

Being "in the right" means jack sheet when you're dead.

Last edited:
Top Bottom