Washed bike trailer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

.stu

Über Member
I bought a second hand croozer kid for 2 a few months back, which my eldest daughter loves. Unfortunately, the last owner kept it outside, so it is a bit faded and has some surface rust on the spokes and screws. But worst of all it smelt of pine disinfectant and/or urine - not sure which.

So last night I took it apart and removed the canvas bits and stuck them in the washing machine. The only issue I had was a couple of fibreglass poles which are sewn in along either side. I made a small hole and pushed these out and then stuck it all in the washer.

End result was amazing - beautifully clean, smelling of fresh blossom, completely transformed inside and out. The colours are brighter and the holes I made for the poles have even closed up again.

So if anyone else is considering cleaning their trailer and wants to know if it is possible/worthwhile I can confirm that it is.

Cameronmu917772

Before and afters man. Rule one ^_^

XRHYSX

A Big Bad Lorry Driver
Ive done this with mine, although I bought mine from new and has always been stored in the garage, it has seen a lot of use in all weathers and a bit of off-roading too,
after about 5 yrs of abuse owner ship and three kids, it needed a bit of TLC :hugs::thumbsup:

Top Bottom