Watch for incoming bouncing objects; Leeds cyclist down

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I pass a 5 aside sometimes on my commute: there are often stray footballs coming my way, one time the players asked me to throw it back to them :wacko:

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
A couple of year ago I was on the way to work when I was passed by an artic doing 50ish on the dual carriageway. Something fell off the back of the trailer, hit the road and bounced over my head. I stopped to see what it was....... It was a short handled lump hammer! Bloody lucky it bounced as well as it did or it would have taken my head off.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
A couple of year ago I was on the way to work when I was passed by an artic doing 50ish on the dual carriageway. Something fell off the back of the trailer, hit the road and bounced over my head. I stopped to see what it was....... It was a short handled lump hammer! Bloody lucky it bounced as well as it did or it would have taken my head off.

:eek:

I'd have kept the hammer as a souvenir.

Annyway, I haven't been hit by anything, but I kicked a football off the footpath I was cycling along, kicking it as I passed.

betty swollocks

large member
I got hit by a golf ball, which ricocheted off my helmet chipping off some of the laminate.
I believe that without my helmet, it would have missed.

I wish the Leeds cyclist a speedy and full recovery.

When I was a lad cycling through Moss Side in Manchester, half bricks lobbed towards you were a regular feature.

When I was a lad cycling through Moss Side in Manchester, half bricks lobbed towards you were a regular feature.

Towards me?!!

What did I do?

Top Bottom