Watch out in Richmond Park... Machete wielding thieves

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
They probably live on the Roehampton estate which is pretty much the only even slightly dodgy area anywhere near the park. As for CCTV coverage mentioned upthread, pretty sure there is approx zero in the park, except maybe at the ballet school.

OP
OP
icowden

icowden

Veteran
https://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/...st-in-response-to-moped-enabled-violent-crime

Looks like they made an arrest, although not known if linked to gang...

hatler

Guru
I've seen a report that someone was arrested at 7am yesterday in Roehampton in connection with all this.

And I think the count is up to four now.

Brandane

Legendary Member
BBC report

WTF is going on with these people? I might get flack for suggesting that the system is not capable of dealing with these low lives.
I would be happy to see karma do it's job as they disappear under the wheels of the nearest bus - as long as the bike escapes undamaged.

Last edited:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Doesn't bear thinking about

Juan Kog

permanently grumpy
Please enlighten me as to how a 68 yr old lady at 5' 3" and weighing 9stone can adopt a "don't mess with me demeanour"? I'm intrigued:laugh:
Mrs JK has a friend who is 70 years old 5’ 2” , and only recently retired from instructing at a martial arts club .I admit she doesn’t have a “ don’t mess with me demeanour “ .

Top Bottom