Water Bottles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pda

Über Member
Where can I buy some good but cheap (contradiction I know )750/800ml water bottles. The ones I see in the shops are like £7/8 and look rubbish

Cheers

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
try halfords, they had BOGOF on some bottles a few weeks ago

Moodyman

Legendary Member
I bought a black Boardman branded bottle from Halfords - £5 - I think. Holds 800ml and is pretty durable.

Wilkinson do some cheapo see through bottles - £2 jobbies I think. Reasonable quality too.

Klaus

pda said:
Where can I buy some good but cheap (contradiction I know )750/800ml water bottles. The ones I see in the shops are like £7/8 and look rubbish

Cheers

My local Poundworld have them for £1 .... blue & pink & look rubbish but fit for purpose.

Here's a question from me: I have provision for one bottle on my hybrid. how can I best fit another one (short of drilling into frame ....

tyred

Legendary Member
Klaus said:
Here's a question from me: I have provision for one bottle on my hybrid. how can I best fit another one (short of drilling into frame ....

The purists will probably turn their nose up at this but I just cable tie them to the frame. Put a little bit of handlebar tape on the back of the cage first to protect the paintwork.

adscrim

Veteran
Tesco up here sell the SIS 750 ml bottle for £3.50 I believe.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
THESE are cheap :thumbsup: I have a similar bottle, with a different top & they are fine. Not sure what postage is though, you may have to order a few to make it worthwhile

sayek1

The Cycling Weekly website sells them for free but £1.95 postage. If you want 3 or 5 bottles then you pay a bit more, but still cheaper than anywhere else I think.

Top Bottom