Waterproof fingerless gloves

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
JohnE

JohnE

Just to let everybody know I have just bought some VeloToze waterproof cycling gloves, not fingerless, but made of neoprene so should be waterproof. Will take these on days when there's a chance of rain.

but made of neoprene so should be waterproof

Neoprene is not waterproof. But it does trap a layer of water next to your skin which is warmed by your body and stays warm, which may provide you with most of the benefits you are seeking from something that is waterproof.

Neoprene is not waterproof. But it does trap a layer of water next to your skin which is warmed by your body and stays warm, which may provide you with most of the benefits you are seeking from something that is waterproof.
It can be waterproof. Like my wetsuit. Water only gets in through the zip and the neck. Not through the suit itself.

It can be waterproof. Like my wetsuit. Water only gets in through the zip and the neck. Not through the suit itself.

Yes sorry I stand corrected. Some (many?) formulations I understand are waterproof. But even the ones that are not, provide many of the benefits that those who seek waterproof garments are after - i.e. staying warm when it's raining.

Top Bottom