Waterproof gloves.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simongt

Guru
Any advice on a pair of properly waterproof gloves please - ?
Don't suggest Sealskinz, as I've had two pairs before, the second pair provided by Sealskinz to replace the first and both failed miserably to keep the rain out despite less than heavy usage. :angry:
Also, because I have poor circulation in my hands, a pair that would keep the digits warm would be good. :okay:

numbnuts

Legendary Member
:laugh:

Levo-Lon

Guru
I find sweat is the problem with waterproof gloves.

Ive had good results with Planet X winter gloves but they are warm.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Any advice on a pair of properly waterproof gloves please - ?
Don't suggest Sealskinz, as I've had two pairs before, the second pair provided by Sealskinz to replace the first and both failed miserably to keep the rain out despite less than heavy usage. :angry:
Also, because I have poor circulation in my hands, a pair that would keep the digits warm would be good. :okay:
Don't have a suggestion, buy absolutely echo your sentiments about Sealshitz - I refused a third (yes, third) replacement pair and said I'd prefer to simply tell people how useless they were, and don't bother listening to their customers.

Yours, Mr Hoity-Toity ^_^

Mike_P

Guru
All too often I find the inside pulls out with the resulting sweaty hands, mentioned it to someone who looking at them in Aldi who said he wore them over golfing gloves to stop that happening.

RoadRider400

Some bloke that likes cycling alone
I tend to use fake leather driving gloves when its wet and cold.
Dity cheap and keep your digits warm and dry.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I was given some old cobblers about the SAS using Sealskinz by the bloke in CycleSurgery. A spot of rain told me that I'd pissed away £30.
Avoid at all cost. Now I just use a £5 pair of Lidl ski gloves and accept wet hands.

Skanker

I was given some old cobblers about the SAS using Sealskinz by the bloke in CycleSurgery. A spot of rain told me that I'd pissed away £30.
Avoid at all cost. Now I just use a £5 pair of Lidl ski gloves and accept wet hands.
Coneen Watts and Stone make the uniforms for military if you want to search for real SAS gloves. They will be much better quality and probably cheaper than Sealskinz too!

Top Bottom