Waterproof jackets/trousers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

JE201

Regular
I use sealskin socks for golf and they are great for keeping the water out but not the softest of materials.

I've not had to go out in the rain yet, when it started to rain I just turned around and headed home, luckily I was only 10 miles out!

I have very expensive golf waterproofs Galvin Green gore tex and i'm going to use them, not having two sets of waterproofs!

:bicycle:
I also have a pair of Seal skinz waterproof socks and have found them to be quite good in the past. Hence why I was a bit surprised to hear their gloves are not very good, but it seems to be an issue for a number of people so I am not going to risk getting them!

Fram

My current Sealskin socks just keep me damp/wet, but warm. They take ages to dry out. My ancient Porelle Drys (before Sealskin) were the most waterproof socks I've had but not comfortable enough for walking far. They were my go to for cycling until I lost one - doh! The other one now covers the head of an ice axe.

OP
OP
J

JE201

Regular
My current Sealskin socks just keep me damp/wet, but warm. They take ages to dry out. My ancient Porelle Drys (before Sealskin) were the most waterproof socks I've had but not comfortable enough for walking far. They were my go to for cycling until I lost one - doh! The other one now covers the head of an ice axe.
Can you not get another pair?

Top Bottom