Waterproof/Windproof cycling tights/bib tights advice needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Red17

Veteran
Was about to suggest Decalthlon's BTwin 720 Windproof bib tights. Not strictly speaking waterproof, but they coped well with light rain / showers and I got a pair for under £30 in their sale.
But I won't bother now... :laugh:

Would have suggested the same thing - got a pair in last years sale and used them in all weathers - was going to get a second pair for this winter

mythste

Veteran
I've been looking for years for some winter bib tights for commuting. Never had any luck. I plan to try the Morvelo offering for £115 when/if I have the money.

I used the Morvelo ones all last season, and intend to do the same this season. They're bloody brilliant.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Was about to suggest Decalthlon's BTwin 720 Windproof bib tights. Not strictly speaking waterproof, but they coped well with light rain / showers and I got a pair for under £30 in their sale.
But I won't bother now... :laugh:

I was about to do the same thing, I bought the BTwin Roubaix tights and at 19 pounds they're fabulous value. I see it's moot now though!
The B Twin jackets are excellent too, 50 pounds for a warm, well designed, well fitting cycling jacket with bags of thoughtful features. Bargain.

AnthonyC

Regular
Morvelo ones are really good indeed! If you need more, I'd recommend anyone to try Sportful Norain, you'll be hard-pressed to find anything better.

OP
OP
SuperHans123

SuperHans123

Formerly known as snertos999
let us know how you get on please
These are my first set of bib tights so I can't really compare them to anything else.
All I will say is they are warm and comfortable and kept me dry the one time I have been out in the rain in them.

Top Bottom