Way of the Roses campsites

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I suppose the logic is that a 2 man tent still needs a full plot and the occupants still use water and other facilities.

iluvmybike

Über Member
Indeed - it would only take a deer or sheep to suddenly run out and ... BANG! :eek:
If you thought about all the 'what ifs' on each ride you wouldn't go out!

GBJS

Bit of advice folks as part of a ride in a couple of weeks we are using the route from Bridlington to York. Are there any areas we need to be aware of due to being on road bikes?

OP
OP
Hedgemonkey

Hedgemonkey

Now Then
Bit of advice folks as part of a ride in a couple of weeks we are using the route from Bridlington to York. Are there any areas we need to be aware of due to being on road bikes?
Sorry for late response, but as the weather is so dry, there shouldn't be any issues on any road bike's even with skinny tyres.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Indeed - it would only take a deer or sheep to suddenly run out and ... BANG! :eek:

If you thought about all the 'what ifs' on each ride you wouldn't go out!

What a cheerfull chappy you are :laugh:

Of course, these things never happen ...

I nearly had something like that happen to me on a local descent - fortunately, the deer was leaping from a raised position in a field to my left and it managed to clear my head! I was doing over 30 mph down the hill so it wouldn't have been a good time to get a kick in the head ...
:whistle:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
@ColinJ

Theres a good time?:whistle:
Great minds think alike, but some check the original post ...

(I left the final line off the quote! :laugh:)
Yikes!

I nearly had something like that happen to me on a local descent - fortunately, the deer was leaping from a raised position in a field to my left and it managed to clear my head! I was doing over 30 mph down the hill so it wouldn't have been a good time to get a kick in the head ...

PS On reflection, there is NEVER a good time to get a kick in the head, but that would have been a worse time than most! :okay:

Top Bottom