We all need a reboot at times

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tom73

Guru
The last few weeks have been a bit up and down won't go on about it. Better more suitable places on here for that.
Not helped by the fact admin messed up so no pay last month. So my fleet has built up a bit a back log of repairs. Sod's law they all decided to go at once so the miles have dropped off too. Which is not really helping.

Now paid at last 2 are fixed though spa will need a trip to LBS as it's not quite right and i don't fancy the gears going funny on me and coming off again. The best bike is all booked in for full service (may as well saves on labour costs) but can't be till october they are booked up. :sad:. But at least I know it will back to running like a dream again.

So that left me with the London Rd. Once i'd changed the cassette all is fine though the back disk is rubbing now but working so not all bad.

Good points
I've fixed two bikes ( ok one needs a LBS eye to fine tune it)
I'd never changed a cassette before now Ive done too and only ended up with one bashed knuckle :smile:

Last nights test ride 1st ride out in over two weeks was fun made it even better by coming home via the hill which has a few oh %^$£ sections. Though not as many now unlike the 1st time I went down it on day 3 of owning a bike. :rolleyes:

Today up and out for an early morning 35 mile ride. On with the Cycology socks and Holdsworth ice-cream jersey (well it's a lovely sunny day why not?) Mostly off road fun and 80% new route. The down hill gravel track was interesting I stayed on though :laugh:. Birds , sheep and a few passing bikes for company.

I'm once again in the land of living and life is good. We all need a bit of reboot can't think of a better one than off for a spin :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_3432.JPG
    IMG_3432.JPG
    175.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3435.JPG
    IMG_3435.JPG
    254.4 KB · Views: 4

Slick

Guru
Nice. As the saying goes, we wouldn't appreciate the good times if there weren't any bad times. Glad your out of yours. :okay:

Top Bottom