"We didn't recognise you with your clothes on!"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I often find it hard to recognise people when they dont have their cycling helmet on. Most are a lot more bald than I expect them to be!
Me, for example!

My avatar picture is way out of date - it was taken when I was 50 but I will be 59 in January. I have lost half my hair since then, and what is left is going grey. I'll get somebody to take an updated photo and replace the avatar in the New Year!

DaveReading

Don't suffer fools gladly (must try harder!)
I was on a business trip to Barbados with a collegue many years ago (yes it was a rotten job, but somebody had to do it). We got chatting to a group of rather fit, bikini-clad ladies on the beach, turned out they were BA cabin crew on a stopover.

Flew home a day or two later and was served on the plane by a stewardess who looked vaguely familiar, then the penny dropped and before I could stop myself I unthinkingly came out with "Oh hello, I didn't recognise you with your clothes on!".

Fortunately the lady in question had a sense of humour. :giggle:

A pub in Norwich had a party when the landlord left, I went and got chatting with the barmaid, we started dancing then she climbed on my shoulders and we danced around a bit. The next day I went in and she was serving. "How's your back?" She said. "Fine" I said. "Cor" she said, "the inside of my legs are really sore!"

A bloke at the bar slowly turned and stared at me.

Top Bottom