We haven't visited Bradford Exchange for a while...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Spotted on the back of a magazine, an advert for this.

426_B3949_01BIG.jpg

I especially like this feature:

"Adorning this exceptional treasure is the laurel wreath of victory, in addition to a brilliant brass-like plaque expertly honouring the Lancaster’s first flight!"

That's a 'brass-like' plaque, so it's probably plastic painted a brassy colour. And how do you 'expertly honour' something?

Incidentally the picture in the magazine says "Shown smaller than actual height of 6 inches!" The picture is approx 5.5 inches tall.

TVC

Brilliant.

I want one of these:
http://www.bradford.co.uk/product_i....html/XTCsid/12f71c75fc16cf111667e91344760046

326_B1037_01_MAIN.jpg

'Inspired by Faberge' and made from 'Heirloom porcelain' it's got to be worth the money. Do note that the image of the bike on the egg is a picture of a real Lambretta that has been badly photoshopped onto the egg. Nice!

stowie

Legendary Member
426_B3950_01U_MAIN.jpg

Celebrate the majesty of 3000 years of ancient Egyption civilisation with a clock that pops out a plastic copy of the death mask of Tutankhamun on the hour.

lordloveaduck

John Lennon Wig, Moustache and Glasses - £15

e_image.php?d=AQDX0MTNz7ApUcFW&url=http%3A%2F%2Fecx.images-amazon.com%2Fimages%2FI%2F41EkuLTEWsL.jpg
I'm sure i saw him in a Swedish film:blush:

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Oh yes, that's the one with the little train that comes out. On a track with a radius so tight that the loco and carriages are actually banana shaped to cope...

It's only on that video I realise that it's not even got real wheels, it's a resin block with wheels moulded in...

Thing is, if this stuff was a fiver, even a tenner, it would just be a giggle. But people spend over £100 pounds on it!

Top Bottom