Wearing a helmet saved my life

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
I would have died, but global warming made my forehead sweaty so the Chieftan Tank slid right off.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
rich p said:
Well, to take the OP seriously for a moment, you naysayers, I was once run over by a steam roller and a Chieftain tank (what a day that was:rolleyes:) but my head was saved and I'm able to work this PC with my eyebrows.

That's weird, I was wondering what had led to your vertically challenged demeanour. Now that I know it was a hideous accident I feel terrible about the Mordor cracks.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
MacB said:
That's weird, I was wondering what had led to your vertically challenged demeanour. Now that I know it was a hideous accident I feel terrible about the Mordor cracks.

:biggrin::rofl:;)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
MacB said:

Okay, I confess, they stitched my miraculously saved head onto a midgets body. Small but perfectly formed though.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Blackadder_IV_-_Goodbyeee.jpg

Attachments

• Blackadder_IV_-_Goodbyeee.jpg
    Blackadder_IV_-_Goodbyeee.jpg
    834 bytes · Views: 10
My helmet plays a big part in my sex life. Discuss.....:evil::biggrin:

(Actually I'd prefer if you didn't discuss my sex life....we'd be here for a long time!;))

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
No what Mrs Magnatom sez about you :evil:

magnatom said:
My helmet plays a big part in my sex life. Discuss.....;):biggrin:

(Actually I'd prefer if you didn't discuss my sex life....we'd be here for a long time!:biggrin:)

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
my helmet saved me a serious head injury. But, then again, I've given up wearing them since

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
My helmet has saved my head on a few occasions, be it a low brance on a trail or when i got taken out by a car and my head hit the tarmac pretty hard.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
rich p said:
Well, to take the OP seriously for a moment, you naysayers, I was once run over by a steam roller and a Chieftain tank (what a day that was:rolleyes:) but my head was saved and I'm able to work this PC with my eyebrows.

Oi, think you got that mixed up with the carbon soled shoes.....good for stopping feet getting squished......:evil:

Top Bottom