Wearing your helmet backwards

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chiefwiggum

Over the course of the Spring / Summer, I saw two people wearing their helmets backwards, they were the older style, rounder helmets and not the swoopy styles more commonly available now. On my way to work this morning I saw yet another, is this a new fashion, has anyone else noticed this trend. I can only summise these are people , not used to helmets, who have been persuaded to wear them by their loved ones. Any suggestions?

dodgy

I think you've summed it up.

Another thing I see is women wearing their helmet 'skull cap' style near the back of their head, totally exposing the forehead area :rolleyes:

spandex

I love Dr D
Ive just got back from India and on one of my last days there a bloke went past me in the street on a motorbike and the chin guard on his helmet was held on with sellotape? and the straps had been cut off.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Road safety isn't big in India.

See loads of POB's with badly fitting helmets.... why...?

Young Un

When im bored on my bmx i turn my full face helmet around and put it on backwards - you can just about see through too little gaps. apperently i look like darth vader when i do it.

Young Un

i have a bmx at my holiday home actually fosssy - so i dont ride it very often - and so because my parents insist i wear a helmet i did not want to keep shutling my current helmet back and forth so i just leave my full face there.

i dont quite get the boiled in the bag comment?

Top Bottom