Weather

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Just looked on the BBC weather. It appears the jet stream is shifting bringing warmer weather next week
Look forward to some enjoyable riding at last.
Could someone nail it in position so it doesn't shift back to cold please!

Brandane

Legendary Member
No complaints about the current weather from me! We have had good dry and sunny weather for the best part of a month now. Cold, with a sometimes annoying easterly wind, but still a lot more preferable to the constant rain we had from May onwards last "summer". Let's hope Dave123 is wrong :smile:.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
No complaints about the current weather from me! We have had good dry and sunny weather for the best part of a month now. Cold, with a sometimes annoying easterly wind, but still a lot more preferable to the constant rain we had from May onwards last "summer". Let's hope Dave123 is wrong :smile:.
Yes, nippy first thing but nice days is great. Next week does in fact look milder but, yes wetter :sad:

yep - the rain will come back... prefer it cold & dry, but those fields and moorlands need the water. have seen grass fires already this year both in Scotland and England and that is way too early in the year...
but at least it will get the grass growing for the farmers (and my friends) whose livestock is now struggling hard with the conditions.

Dave 123

Legendary Member

Mrs Dave would inform you that I often am.....

It's been nice and dry here since Friday. Great weather for riding.

I have been ill since Saturday though and getting better at the pace of a 3rd string olympic snail................:cry:

Should be well in time for the rain next week. :headshake:

Top Bottom