Weather!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BianchiVirgin

Über Member
Who's got mega tricky weather? I was planning a 40km MTB thing locally on Saturday but I can't even get up the drive and more snow forecast!

Drago

Legendary Member

bpsmith

Veteran
Just picked my lad up from School, as they’re closing early. Literally 2 flakes of snow came down and that’s it.

No disrespect to the School, they have a duty of care and it is extremely windy and blinking cold for the kids I have to say. It came down quick last night and was sticking immediately so who knows what this afternoon has in store.

ADarkDraconis

Cardinal Member
We had a day a few weeks back where it snowed 10 inches within two hours, my poor little Chevy got stuck in the snow 4 times on the way home from work after almost two feet of snow fell! I am glad it has been unseasonably warm this past week, it is raining here now. Sure it won't last though, we usually have snow well into the end of March.

TreeHuggery

My "Hard to Find Gallery" is a little trickier to find..
snow sign.jpg

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Our town has had problems. The main road to Lincoln is still closed. The road to Coningsby opened this morning, but with the wind as it is, I suspect that the snow will drift again and block it. The Louth road is blocked too. This will be my 3rd snow day with no pay :sad:

wheresthetorch

Dreaming of Celeste
Our town has had problems. The main road to Lincoln is still closed. The road to Coningsby opened this morning, but with the wind as it is, I suspect that the snow will drift again and block it. The Louth road is blocked too. This will be my 3rd snow day with no pay :sad:

Does this article help at all? It has a section about your rights in relation to pay if bad weather prevents work. Forgive me if you already know it:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-43232498

Top Bottom