weather!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
fossyant said:
Oi....raining heavy on mine, obviously you start/finish earlier than me. As above, overshoes and the 'lights' on..... still hot - no wetter than yesterday. Lots of drivers got out of the way of my alternating blinkey mode Hope 1's though.....:biggrin:
Oi yourself:smile: yes finish at 2pm this week been really lucky and missed the rain both days here's hoping it continues all week:smile:

Downward

Guru
On Half a day today so drove.
Went out at 6am for a ride for an hour. Got changed jumped in car and left early for work so I could grab a shower.
At the end of the road it starts pouring down. Another lucky escape !

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
Downward said:
On Half a day today so drove.
Went out at 6am for a ride for an hour. Got changed jumped in car and left early for work so I could grab a shower.
At the end of the road it starts pouring down. Another lucky escape !
No escape for me today,after avoiding the showers all week it finally got me good this afternoon:sad:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Potsy..it just missed me today with my later finish....just damp roads - very dull near home, so I powered up both Hopes.....cos some idiot squeezed me out - retina sear his eyeballs in the rear mirror.......:tongue:

Anyway, I must apologise to the 12 (ish) year old on the pavement a little further on........ his reaction was "whooah....they are bright lights" - sorry you'll be temporarily blind for a while...... I suggest going to the Eye Hospital if not cleared up.......:hyper: Sorry all 2 x 240 lumens on....:eek: in dull daylight....

PS I was just being an arse really....the driver cut me up, squeezed me out etc......:hyper:

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
fossyant said:
Potsy..it just missed me today with my later finish....just damp roads - very dull near home, so I powered up both Hopes.....cos some idiot squeezed me out - retina sear his eyeballs in the rear mirror.......:welcome:

Anyway, I must apologise to the 12 (ish) year old on the pavement a little further on........ his reaction was "whooah....they are bright lights" - sorry you'll be temporarily blind for a while...... I suggest going to the Eye Hospital if not cleared up.......:tongue: Sorry all 2 x 240 lumens on....;) in dull daylight....

PS I was just being an arse really....the driver cut me up, squeezed me out etc......:bicycle:
suppose I was due to get it after missing it all week,went through the subway at portwood roundabout and there was a 1foot deep puddle which I saw too late so bottom of legs soaked after 1 mile then thr rain started again:sad:
Been looking at the Hope lights may be investing prior to the winter.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
The Hope's are the dog's nut's...but being on the receiving end (with half decent stuff) in December 08...then I am paranoid............ oh well.................

Top Bottom