WeeRide crossbar seats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dan Allison

It might be fun to meet up there one Saturday.
Sounds like it could be a laugh! Be better in the spring I think today was a bit too chilly for he really. :smile:

XRHYSX

A Big Bad Lorry Driver
aaa 042.jpg
the only picture I have at the moment of bob on the WEEride, we easily do 20 miles+ without fuss :smile:

3narf

For whom the bell dings
When I was about 5 or 6, (early '70s) my dad had a similar setup on his Triumph Palm Beach roadster, obviously minus the ergonomics and safety margin of the modern design.

It was a small saddle clamped to the top tube with footrests clamped to the downtube. I used to sh*t myself every time I saw it; my one abiding memory is of the agony of getting my foot trapped between crank and downtube as my dad set off pedalling. It was my fault of course; everything was.

Dan Allison

Despite the fact she's only eighteen months old my girl appears to be too large for her weeride :sad:

View attachment 19920

Would anyone like to buy a weeride?

Lol!
Looks ok to me! I took my niece out in mine last summer and she was two and a half.
I must admit when i put Dawn in it she looks a bit big (Dawn is a big girl was 11lb 7oz at birth) but she loves it. And always want to go again.
Did she enjoy it?

Dan Allison

We tried again just for a short ride do to the allotment and the wee one made it perfectly clear that there was no way in hell she was going to go in that seat :sad:

Oh dear :sad:

Top Bottom