WeeRide crossbar seats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
persuading a heavily pregnant woman that i need it may not go down too well (considering i got a trailer for christmas!) however it'll be easier to put a smaller child in front rather than in the trailer.

OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
persuading a heavily pregnant woman that i need it may not go down too well (considering i got a trailer for christmas!) however it'll be easier to put a smaller child in front rather than in the trailer.

I don't wish to appear to be being mean about your wife, but I very much doubt in her current condition that she would fit in that seat anyway. I think you have to at least wait for the baby to come out of your wife before taking it out on a bike ride.

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
I don't wish to appear to be being mean about your wife, but I very much doubt in her current condition that she would fit in that seat anyway. I think you have to at least wait for the baby to come out of your wife before taking it out on a bike ride.

the hormones got the better of her! I'm not allowed it :sad: ah well, I'm sure she wont mind hitching a ride in the trailer with the little tykes!

XRHYSX

A Big Bad Lorry Driver
I've got one on my bike, (£50 off Ebay) had it for about a year now, me and the now two year old go miles with it. I have a trailer that I used with my older two, but find the WEEride easier and safer to get about in town and so much more interactive, I still use the trailer for necessary foul weather outings through. Sorry mine is not for sale and wont be for a few more years yet ;)

OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Mine just arrived! Huzzah!

OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Took my WeeRide out for the first time this year to Rendlesham Forest.
She loved it but was getting a bit cold nearer the end of the ride.

Good fun - wouldn't have been able to get out on a ride today if it wasnt for the seat!

http://app.strava.com/activities/40288823

Brilliant! I was planning to go round Alton Water for our first ride, but nowhere near as fast as usual :smile:

Top Bottom