Weight Loss - why arent I losing more ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
All I know is if a women splits up from a long term partner they’ll easily lose 3 stone in 10 weeks.

OP
OP
Z

zak3737

Über Member
This 5:2 Fasting is the way to go for me, I find constant 'cutting out' is just too problematic and bound to fail, - for me.

Yesterday, I didnt eat all day, and only had 2 coffee's and 1 Tea, plus water, did an hour on the TT at 5.30, a good hour, felt great, and then cooked Chicken with Vegetables and rice for the family, followed by a Yoghurt. Simples. Nothing else.

Doing that twice a week will work for me, and the rest of the week I know my food intake isnt that bad at all, treats included.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
All I know is if a women splits up from a long term partner they’ll easily lose 3 stone in 10 weeks.
After my long term girlfriend split from me, she didn't lose an ounce! ***

I lost 3 stone in 10 weeks, however! :cry:

*** PS She didn't have even 3 pounds of surplus fat on her anyway, let alone 3 stone. I had about 2 stone spare so I ended up about a stone underweight. (Scrawny, scrawny, scrawny. I looked terrible, but at least I could then cycle up Yorkshire hills pretty quickly!)

Globalti

Legendary Member
Cut your evening meal in half especially the carbs then eat the second half a few nights later. After dinner go up and floss and clean your teeth, which will help you to avoid the temptation to snack before bed. Oh, and cut out beer; not only does it contain calories but the alcohol suppresses testosterone.

keithmac

Guru
Cut your evening meal in half especially the carbs then eat the second half a few nights later. After dinner go up and floss and clean your teeth, which will help you to avoid the temptation to snack before bed. Oh, and cut out beer; not only does it contain calories but the alcohol suppresses testosterone.

My body must be wired wrong then as it's the complete opposite for me!.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Alcohol suppresses testosterone, which allows the female hormones naturally present in the male body to predominate, which is why we grow moobs in our fifties.

Top Bottom